Innovation, change and transformation podcast and videos
What originally started as an audio only innovation podcast has now become a full blown multi-media format show for you to consume on your platform of preference, wherever, whenever and however you so wish!
I've always encouraged curious questions that explore the topics I talk about in a bit more depth as there is only so much you can cram into a keynote before the audience suffers from information overload. This show provides the perfect opportunity for me to invite guests to share extra anecdotes and insights that hopefully you will find helpful in igniting your innovation initiatives and just generally getting stuff done!!
The Monsters And Myths series - Multi-format show!
I am hosting a wide variety of global guests who have encountered barriers and obstacles, aka "Monsters and Myths", on their journey through business and life. We explore how these manifest, the impact they have and (hopefully) how to overcome them.
This is a multi-format show with the full video interviews released on YouTube and the audio extracted for the innovation podcast across all the major channels.
- Roland Naidoo - Customer Experience Professional - "the one with the story about the cops"
- Dr. Anette Broløs - Consultant, Researcher, Public Speaker & Author - "the one where innovators know better than customers"
- James Dodkins - CX ROCKSTAR - "the one with the Prince of Darkness"
- Leda Glyptis PhD - Fintech Nerd, Geek, Immigrant, Optimist - (Part 1) - "the one with the spiky dinosaur"
- Leda Glyptis PhD - Fintech Nerd, Geek, Immigrant, Optimist - (Part 2) - "the one where we are out of time"
- Katryna Dow - CEO & Founder, Meeco.me - "the one with the plane crash"
- Marc Dowd - CIO Advisor, IDC - "the one with the electronic suggestion box"
- Robert Wood - Drinks Iconoclast - "the one with the Bloody Mary"
- Adrian Holt - Head of Defence at Capita Consulting - "the one with the 20 storey multi-headed monster"
- Rosie & Faris Yakob - The geniuses behind Genius Steals - "the one with the inner critic"
- Kent Vorland - a Passionate Person - "the one about Mental Health" of entrepreneurs and founders
- Becky Downing - Serial Entrepreneur - "the one with the viruses"
- Stan Horwitz - Transformation Director - "the one about Digital Transformation"
- Prof. Jason Mars PhD - "the one about the Art of the Possible"
- Tony Hughes - Global B2B Sales Leader - "the one about ourselves"
More episodes are on the way - I have a diverse list of guests from across a wide range of industries and backgrounds lined up to share their scary stories of Monsters and Myths!
If you're interested to explore how a Monsters And Myths session could help you overcome barriers and obstacles faced by your employees or customers then please click here for more info.
The Innovation (podcast only) series hosted by Martin Lucas
I'm kicking off the podcast with a 10 episode series in collaboration with Martin Lucas from Gap in the Matrix.
Martin is is an extraordinary person! Tested savant on the autism spectrum, his mind simply works in ways that are beyond comprehension (well, to me at least!!) he is without a doubt, pure genius. I was excited when Martin approached me with the idea to kick off my Igniting Innovation podcast with an exploration of the Innovation Ecosystem and I leapt at the opportunity to collaborate with him. If you're into sports in any way, you know that the best way to improve your skills is by competing against people better than you - that's when you really bring your "A-game" to the field. Working with Martin is the mental equivalent of doing just that - he teased my "Innovation A-game" out of me and I really hope you enjoy the insights and anecdotes that I share in this series.
- What is innovation ? - hint, it's NOT (always) "Invention"
- Where does innovation take place? - this actually IS a bit of a trick question!
- Do you know what you don't know? - no, it's not a trick question this time
- How do you stimulate an innovation culture? - it's hard - I give you some ideas about where to start
- How do you envision the future? - I share a simple technique that you can put into practice immediately
- Innovation myth busting - "but we have an innovation funnel" - that's enough isn't it? (errrrr .......)
- How do you measure innovation? - I've struggled with this in the past - I don't have all the answers but I have some questions to get you going 🙂
- Let's talk about the Fear of Failure - the primary reason most people don't get started in the first place!
- Beyond the obvious - new products and service improvements are the obvious benefits - but there are far more to consider.
- What does Innovation have in common with Making Moonshine? A lot more than you might think!