If you missed out on any of the previous editions of the newsletter you can easily view them in your browser by clicking on the links below and if you're not subscribed yet then please sign up here or via the link at the top left of the screen when you open the links below - I PROMISE not to SPAM you and your data won't be given to any third parties either!
Please remember that these newsletters are specifically curated for MyBudget employees only - feel free to share them or a link to this page with any of your colleagues that might find them useful, but please don't forward them to anyone outside MyBudget
If you see a "newsletter signup" popup anywhere else on my site then that is for my public newsletter - you're welcome to sign up for that one too if you're interested in a double dose of TIPS but I warn you in advance that the public one does contain a bit of shameless self promotion 😏
MyBudget Newsletter Archive:-
- 2019 - September - It's all change
- 2019 - August - What do your customers want?
- 2019 - July - Curious about AI?
- 2019 - June - Culture is key
- 2019 - May - Innovation and transformation
- 2019 - April - If you want tomorrow to be different
- 2019 - March - Open for business
- 2019 - February - We need to talk
- 2019 - January - Welcome to the first of the series