There are many dimensions to the "where" question - organisational, physical, geographical etc.
In this episode, Martin Lucas asks probing questions of my experience covering:-
- Where in the organisation does innovation take place?
- What department or function should be responsible for innovation?
- Who (job titles) is typically responsible for innovation?
- How important is physical space?
- Do you need a dedicated "lab" / bean bags / slides etc to stimulate innovation?
- How does geography influence innovation capability?
- Where should people focus on next?
Or subscribe with your favorite app by using the address below