What does Andrew do?
As a Foresight Consultant, Andrew shies away from the term “futurist” as he doesn’t predict the future, preferring to inspire clients and audiences to create the future they would rather see materialise.
His primary activity is global scanning and scouting for new technologies and the companies behind the trends that are disrupting business right now. He works with established companies and startups across the world in order to help them envisage the range of possible futures fuelled, accelerated and enabled by technology.
Andrew curates research and opinion from global thought leaders, industry analysts and academics and blends these with his personal experience, insight and anecdotes, sharing them through :
- Impactful and inspirational keynotes
- Succinct and relevant board briefings
- Engaging and immersive workshops
- Advisory board insights
- Strategic consultancy
- Startup coaching and mentoring (currently an active mentor at Startupbootcamp in London)
- Retained EIR (Entrepreneur In Residence) services
- Non-Executive Director (NED) roles
- Innovation and ideation process advisory
- Establishing and advising corporate incubators