- This event has passed.
Pitch Perfect – FREE public workshop
2017/05/23 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm BST
You have a deep, burning passion for your business idea or startup – but not everyone seems to “get it” when you speak to them.
But everyone loves (and remembers) a good story.
In this fun and interactive workshop, Andrew Vorster will show you the secrets to successful storytelling in just six steps that are used by some of the biggest companies in the world.
You will learn how to:-
- hone your pitch to resonate with different audiences – from potential investors, to partners, to employees and to customers
- apply this same technique to envisage new products to grow your business proposition
- identify opportunities and threats to your business model
- create compelling communications and transform presentations
- reinvigorate and inspire others with your vision of how you want to see the story of your future unfold
Above all, you will be leaving the workshop with a “skill for life” that you will find countless ways of your own to use over and over again.
As a highly acclaimed futurist and sought after public speaker, Andrew is well known for inspiring global audiences across a wide range of industries and organisations of all sizes. He is heavily involved in the startup scene as a mentor to multiple, diverse startups who value his insights, energy and passion to inspire change.
This is a rare opportunity to be a part of a session not normally available to the public – don’t miss out!
*** Please note, this workshop will be video recorded to be used in future promotional material by Andrew Vorster. By signing up for and attending this session, you are providing your explicit consent to the use of any recorded material for this purpose by Andrew Vorster ***